About Us

History

Walter Priest started The Cleveland Plant and Flower Company (CPF) in a storefront on High St. in Cleveland, Ohio in 1913. The company sold flowers to the local retail florists on a commission basis for local growers. Soon after the company started, Walter hired Charles Macuga Sr. Flowers were delivered by streetcar, bus or taxi back in those days. Soon Charles Sr. was a partner in the business and over the years generations of the Priest’s, Macuga’s and many dedicated employees have grown the business to 6 branch operations in 3 states and a brokerage office in Bogota, Colombia. CPF currently serves customers all over the world.






Contact Us 

216.898.3510 or info@cpfco.com